MISSION AUSTRALIA- Nyngan
Street: Cobar St
Phone: (02) 6884 8526
The Bogan/Warren Homelessness & Housing P Support Services provides support to women with or without children who are homeless, in unsafe housing or at risk of being homeless as a result of eperiencing a domestic and family violence.
The service will provide support to clients across the area with the following approaches:
- Support and case work is provided to women and children escaping domestic and family violence.
- Provide temporary accommodation to support the urgent accommodation needs of women with or without children escaping family violence.
- Develop relationships with Police, FaCs, Health, Link2Home, Child, family and youth providers and temporary accomodation providers.
- Provide access to mainstream and/or specialist support services such as mental health services, family support, financial help or counselling, legal advice, education and employment opportunities and community participation.
- Ensure that after hours emotional support are available to women and children in temporary accommodation in Bogan and Warren.
- Develop partnerships with neighbouring SHS refuges to facilitate access to their services.
- Women and children escaping domestic & family violence are supported to access temporary accommodation.
- Women and children escaping domestic & family violence who experience homelessness are rapidly and safely re-housed.
- Women and children escaping domestic & family violence who are re-housed after becoming homeless are supported to stay housed.
Mission Australia Dubbo Office-
110-114 Maquarie St, Dubbo NSW. Ph: (02) 6884 8526. Fax: (02) 6884 8527.